WELCOME

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, March 12, 2007

Trials Number 004 Online

The new comic is out, check it out!

We've got a new schedule out for Trials, we'll be updating 6-7 pages of comic on the first three Sundays. So that means, Week 1-3 of the month you get some Trials. Now, this doesn't mean that week 4 goes without anything. We'll be taking it easier, but we won't relieve ourself of work. We'll be working on our new comic strip, "Vagrants in Space", now we'll tell you all about that when we get all the working into it. But I assure you it's good. Why you say? Well... It's got this guy:


I love him, and you'll soon love him too.

As you may see from Trials, we're rearing to the end of the Kai Arc, and we'll soon see some hot action in the future. Want a hint... I'll throw in a small one for you: Muscles. You'll know what I'm talking about.

Another thing I did recently was created a small one-shot strip for me sister for this WoW contest that's been going around lately. Undoubtedly I'll win... Three times. Because I rule ass. I'd post it, but I don't wanna ruin it for me. So you're gonna have to wait and see.

And another thing, I'll be posting more crap into my DeviantArt. And what I mean by crap, I mean all my crap. This here is me work journal where I post shiny pictures so that I don't bore you all to death. But there, I can slap any stupid drawing of a Turtle with a large penis for everyone to see. Just don't show any weakness around that Cosmo111687 dude, he's a sensitive fella, but he's a good guy... I think?

What else, what else? Hmm... Dr. Man-Mantis... I should draw him more, he's that guy in Trials... See if you can point him out! I know, it's just like Waldo, only with a huge fucking Mantis.

Well, I think that's all for now. I can't seem to think of anything more interesting to talk about to you nobodies. Screw off.

1 comment:

DJKalteraphine said...

I am, indeed, looking forward to NORMAN.

Add to Technorati Favorites