WELCOME

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

IMPERIOUS REX!

What's up everyone?!

Don't bother.

Anyways, as I've posted on the Trials page (First ever update by me) Joshua's computer is down, and thus the coloring and editing is taking a beaten. But he'll have it done by Sunday, and we'll get you some serious wreckin' through the issues after that.

In the mean time I've started visitin' my local comic book shop to pick up comics from my renewed interest. I'd always stop by once in a while, but I've never been a regular. But good ol' Bonanza bookstore is gonna be gettin' an extra 3 bucks.

As I mentioned before about Namor and how bad ass he is, well, he still is. I've got a whole load of comics, and man, fuckin'-a. Namor can crush a fuckin' face. Hell, even the old as comics were brutal ass shit.

Check some of this shit out.



Or how about when he does this?



Or... This?!



Well... I'm no where NEAR Jae Lee... However, some day I could be. But I work with what I got. And I think it's bad-ass. And it is bad-ass.

First a rough draft?



Black and White?



And finish!



It's the Sub-Mariner versus the original Human Torch. The android dude. His arch-rival and ally. I love those guys.

Maybe one day I'll draw a picture of Tiger Shark eating a sammich.

Anyways, check out my Deviant to comment on this shit.

Oh and...

1 comment:

Biospark said...

Fucking crazy, I still need to go on the epic quest to your house to get those comes and read your comic collection

Add to Technorati Favorites