WELCOME

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Doki Doki!

Hey there folks.

I never talk anymore, do I? Hmm? Sho'.

Well, there's quite a few new Trials up. I've usually drawn them on paper, then scan 'em... And then ink 'em. Well... That takes forever. So about... I dunno... Issue 8, I've been doin' 'em all digitally. They get done faster, but I usually have to go back and edit a few times. Nothin' can be perfect.

Anyways, my high school career is coming to a close, and grats to me for not graduating until the Summer... And by grats... I mean I'm a moron. But I've put enough mental blocks in there so when I'm thirty someone can tear them down and make me less of a man than I am now.

But onto more Nerdy news. I've been gettin' steady into the world of comic books. And I'm lookin' forward to what we got goin' on soon. I mean, a new Nova series, the Illuminati? And there's an all new Avengers team... Fuckin' Luke Cage AND Spider-Man?! Bucky, Nick Fury, Sharon, and fuckin' Falcon plannin' on killin' Tony Stark?! A new Sub-Mariner comes out in two weeks, and you know I love me some Namor. And then after that... Fuckin' THOR! Hells yes. Can life get better? I think not. Oh, but I do... WORLD WAR HULK!

Another thing... I think I might be needing a new Intous pen... Mine's eraser is like.... Dying. And I hate that.

Gettin' back into WoW soon as well. Probably... Well by now, later today. Gonna get me some Foulbrow on, yo. Oh, check out the Smash Bros Dojo site some time. It's got like... A bunch of stuff... On Brawl.

Also, after I'm done, I'm gonna post a few Doki Doki Temi things... You don't know? Well you should. And soon enough.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites