WELCOME

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Timothy and Comics

Yo.

Hello. As I sit here, compelled to type more to tell you of something I have no idea what I'm talking about. I come to myself saying...


Anyways, this Sunday will be marking the 100th page of Klahad. No guest comics, no pin-ups, just full on comic. Which I'm very proud of, Joshua and I have only been working on Klahad for 4-5 months. And we have accomplished a lot. Also on top of all that, I am looking forward to my break for a week. My hand is near damn crippled. "But Tim, you draw the comic almost every week, why now?" Well Mr. Doesn't really ask that question and this is only a segway into this... It's because I'm taking Summer School so my sorry ass can pass Highschool, I'm not a senior, I'm not in college, I'm in loser-ass purgatory. That's fucked up. On top of that, I'm making up a class I failed a couple years ago.... Art. Yeah, think that one through.

I have been drawing 42 hours straight, my hand is clicking, even if I don't move it.

But y'know what doesn't hurt the hand? Readin' some comixs. And World War Hulk does not dissapoint, pick it up. I wanna do a review, mainly because I wish I was Chris Sims, but other than that just because I feel compelled to talk about the comic books I have come to embrace.

On top of that, I did a picture.




Yes, it's the Fantastic Four and the Silver Surfer.

Yes, I want to see the movie.

Yes, I know they critics says it sucks.

Yes, you can suck my nuts.


Also, the Sub-Mariner's new comic, sends a shock down my spine that hits some organ that we don't know it's use... I know it's use... It's to predict pure awesome, and make you splooge with awesome juice. It's not as gross as it sounds.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites