WELCOME

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Fuck

Todd Goldman.

He's a shithead.

And not just for rippin' off Shmorky. I've never really been a fan of his stuff, or really paid much mind to it, but Goldman is a piece of shit. He always has been. He's ripped off enough stuff that'd you'd think ONE of the things he rips off would actually make this guy amusing! But it's all the same crap. "We should have boys eat snails, then set them on fire." Bam. Just made it in 2 seconds, didn't take effort. Just gotta draw a creepy girl with snails in her hands and that's a t-shirt, backpack, sticker, billboard, poster, bike helmet, tampon design right there. It's some fucked up shit, man.

He get's away with that, get's some serious "Fuck-You" money, and I work my ass off trying to actually make shit look good.

If you're not gonna read the story about this dickhead, well, Shmorky made a one panel comic about some squirrel praying that everyone in the world dies... Amen. Well, Todd comes in, takes the exact same look, design, everything, but changes the thing into a cat. Says the same exact thing, but it's in color. Whatever, people get ripped off for stupid shit all the time... But some dick-hole that this shit was worthy enough to GET IN A GALLERY! What the fuck? I draw a picture of a Turtle with a Wang, and I don't get two shits, this guy steals a crappy comic and is in a gallery? That's what I'm pissed off about. Why not me?! I want "Fuck-You" money! ... And Time-Travel...

Well, stay tuned for a new Trials tonight, I'll probably make a new post tomorrow showin' off some art I've been workin' on... Or not.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites