WELCOME

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, April 1, 2007

A SUPER DAY!

Today was great! I know I know, it's April Fools (Havn't been fooled yet, lol) Anyways, I was playing Vanguard ALL NIGHT LAST NIGHT for an hour. And since I make webcomics here's my opinion on it.

Dog-people are cute!

Anyways! I got to sleep for a long-long time! It was so coool! But when I woke up at 1, I was groggy, but now it's been 30 minutes (Lol that was me a loooooong time ago lol) and I feel super-duper! Why do I feel super duper?! WELL?! Here's why!

The new Trials is up! YAY! NOw, I worked extra hard on it! Like EXTRA EXTRA hard, because jets are hard to draw :(!! I expect you all to visit the coolest superest forums on the www and give criticism because I know all artists need critcism to be better! AND I RESPECT THAT!

And I know you all want a picture!



Here's a picture of Hitler! Because this is what happens if he had LOVE and RESPECT in his life so he wouldn't kill 300000000000 million people. :Heart:

Alright folks! You have a great day to day! And watch out and try not to be fooled!

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites